Welcome to Highland Park High School Athletic Registration
Click the icon below to begin
Parents/legal guardians must create an account. Each family will have only one unique account. In the future, you will use the same username and password to register for sports every year and anytime throughout your athlete's career.
If you have already created an account you may select the blue VIEW MY ACCOUNT BUTTON at the top right of the page.
Incoming Freshmen will need to enter their student ID number to register. This can be found on the Highland Park High School home page. Students were provided their student ID on activities night and used their student ID to register for classes.
If you are having trouble with this registration please email email@example.com
REQUIREMENTS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO TRYOUT/PARTICIPATE IN (Fall, Winter, or Spring) ATHLETICS:
- Parents/legal guardians are required to upload a current copy of their child's physical during registration.
- Per IHSA regulations, physicals are valid for 13 months or 395 days from the date of the exam and are required for participation in athletics, including tryouts.
- Physical must contain a “YES” statement signed and dated by the doctor on the day of the exam that your child can participate in physical education and/or activity.
- Please note documents uploaded to the site are not shared with HPAS Health Services. (For school health record requirements, please submit those forms directly to health services.)
- Choose either of the two physical forms: State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Page 2 Form or IHSA Pre-participation Examination Form.
- We DON'T need immunization records.
- Student/s have passed a minimum of 5 classes in the prior semester (applies to students in grades 10-12 for the Fall and all students for the spring).
Click on the Icon above to REGISTER
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: